I think I figured the Faerie Caverns out!

Dcoolb

I've won a few times by going Left, Left Right. (Or, right, left, left. I don't remember, haha)

I followed the flowers this time and got:

You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out.

/:

The one that I have tried and usually won with was pressing right on odd seconds and left on even seconds (I think, ahha, it's been a while since I've played it now).

So if you press right on 00:00:05, you should keep going, but not if you press at 00:00:06.

• 2 weeks later...

i usually win if i go left left right or right right left. i don't think there is any surefire way to get to the end but those two combinations get me through quite often. i won 10k np the other day from left left right haha

Yes! I win mostly with the left left right combination as well, but not a huge amount sadly.

• 6 years later...
On 8/9/2011 at 6:01 PM, Dcoolb said:

I saw the yellow flowers and how only one side was brighter. I clicked the side that had the brighter flowers each time and won. It had worked three times so far. I am sure it is a 75% sure way to win.

ohmygod it worked for me!!!! I've got 10,000 neopoints from the chest, hopefully it works the next time, thanks Dcoolb! I feel very lucky now, time for a fancy pimpin' hat.