New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

A war would be more interesting...

I wanted one too :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

EDIT: I'm sorry I wasn't aware of the rule. I would make it a point to check my post for mistakes before posting next time. Thanks for the notice and I apologise for my mistake

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15k, avvie, site theme and items. I especially like the wearables - I have a pirate themed pet that will enjoy them. i must say, yesterday I was annoyed at all the messing about TNT seemed to be doing, and glitch after glitch after glitch, but they've made up for it. :)

Sweet! Scurvy-B-Gone, 15,000 Neopoints, Inflatable Krawk Island, Bug Eye McGee Action Figure, Caution - Pirates Sign, Caged Skeleton, Governor Mansion Stamp, site theme AND Krawk Island Attack avatar!

Shot the Krawken and I get : Skeith Inspired Treasure Maps

@Skyway: Snarkie confirmed that it is if you did do everything the day it was released, and they went through hundreds of people that claimed to have done it as it was released, and not a single one of them had done so. So, I suppose you did miss a release day.

Yay, I got all the prizes. :3 This was a fun little event, and I really like how the island turned out. Warf Wharf is great, in my opinion, and everything else is cool too.

I wonder if the Keep Out! section is going to extend this a bit and make it a plot, perhaps?

It seems that TNT usually has some extras for those people that accomplished everything the day it was released--though, since I wasn't one of those people, of course I wish things were different. But it's rough that one day can make the difference between a site theme and not. I'll keep that in mind for the future!! It was the same with the Festival of Neggs too!

It seems that TNT usually has some extras for those people that accomplished everything the day it was released--though, since I wasn't one of those people, of course I wish things were different. But it's rough that one day can make the difference between a site theme and not. I'll keep that in mind for the future!! It was the same with the Festival of Neggs too!

TNT acts unfairly sometimes. Like with NC and all.

Ok, how is this? My hubby got a two dubloon coin both yesterday and today from shooting the krawken. I got candy both days. He doesn't even play that much. :P He says he is going to sell them. I am trying to convince him to gift them to me.

I didn't even get a dubloon during the event. I guess I should be happy that I at least was able to get the theme. :*

Did anyone who didn't get the site theme have an 11th island on their map for the retrieval phase? I know I did, even though there were only supposed to be 10, and I didn't get the theme. I'm wondering if it thinks I didn't do everything because it had an Island I couldn't do.

I had an 11th island, but I got the site theme. If I remember right, the site theme only went to people who participated each day.

I had an 11th island, but I got the site theme. If I remember right, the site theme only went to people who participated each day.

I did. I did all 8 days of the first section, and all 10 days of the second. And each one was a different day. Unless the event (the actual searching and retrieval) ran for more than 18 days, I should have the theme.