Wanna TRADE?

Spirited Away

I want a Halloween Paintbrush but when I try to get one a the Trading Post they ask for 14.million PURE! Or ask for Super Battle Pea That cost like more then what hes trading. Or at an auction they auction it for 8000000 or more! That's crazy! You could win one in The Fruit Machine in the Lost Desert or Coltan's Cash Sratch Card but it's to much.

ANYONE want to trade? I can trade you items but no neopoints or other paintbrushes. I can get you a rare item and a quarter of what the paintbrush costs. Name it I'll try my best.

Really? lol

I just checked and don't see any of what you said.

Both the trading post and auctions are asking what the paint brush is at market value - certainly none are asking for 8 million neopoints.

Or ask for Super Battle Pea That cost like more then what hes trading

Reading what the wishlist says will help you be less frustrated. He's not selling his lot, he's using it as collateral to be LENT the SUAP.

Can I ask what pet you're wishing to paint Halloween? They might have a Halloween Morphing potion which may be cheaper than the 1.5 million for a Halloween Paint Brush.

Really? lol

Can I ask what pet you're wishing to paint Halloween? They might have a Halloween Morphing potion which may be cheaper than the 1.5 million for a Halloween Paint Brush.

My Lupe

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Halloween is an expensive and popular color. Perhaps trying to get lab ray lucky is better but you really are looking at the 1.5 mil mark at its cheapest. Maybe you should just save up before trying for one. Yes you can get paint brushes from those dailies but I thought the colors were tyrannian and lost dessert? Either way, its extremely rare to get it from those dailies.and there's no other effective way so yeah. I didn't get my pets painted until several years of playing neopets. You are very ambitious.

Wow. When I painted my Cybunny with one it was only 800k... o.o

Just save up and buy one, or sell those items you were gonna trade. Pure neopoints and baby paintbrushes are what you buy 800k+ stuff with.