Woow really TNT?

xSummer

First you don't let us into the map, now we can but cannot click on our last island. I feel like they should test this out and fix this and not release the island because if I don't get the main prize because of this glitch oooo I will be maaad. =P

& yup, just proved to be a glitch cause they took the button down. ::facepalm::

I really thought that the last island was scheduled to be yesterday. I'm not really sure why people are thinking that there was another one scheduled for today. I honestly think that the vast amount of people yelling at TNT about glitches need to chill out (no offense to you) I understand that people don't like glitches but I mean, really, its a free site and they are human and make mistakes too. They will fix the problem eventually and TNT always is really good about rewarding the due prizes or accommodating after problems. So don't worry, be happy :whistle:

nah i'm not yelling at them i am just excited to see what's next so I am impatient haha. & when I started I had 10 islands then a 11th one showed up so i still have it not clicked so we will see what happens I am just nervous it will effect gifting

It's not a glitch. McGill said:

Soooo... despite the last few plots not reachin' harbour yet, I have been assured *scoffs* that me glorious restoration of the new and improved Krawk Island shall be unveiled tomorrow.

Even though there was an 11th plot of land to retrieve, McGill has enough to unveil the new Krawk Island so that last one doesn't matter. 10 is what everyone got (if they did the event every day), and it's all you need. :)

read it again

despite the last few plots not reachin' harbour yet

its just glitchy today im sure it is 10 but if it isn't tickets will be flying in

I'm pretty sure that means that he's continuing on without the last plot of land...

This ticket nonsense is so annoying. I don't understand why everyone sends in a fricking ticket instead of just waiting to see. It's obvious that everyone has the same question. Bombarding TNT doesn't make anything go quicker.

This fight is becoming annoying.

There were only 10 islands and 10 puzzles to complete. My map NEVER had a "hidden island" or whatever people claimed it to be.

If most stopped arguing about it and read the blurbs every night, they would have known what was up.

read it again

despite the last few plots not reachin' harbour yet

It meant we had to wait until the end of the day while others completed their last puzzle.

I can't wait for the reveal or next step to come out so we can stop talking about this already lol It's getting nuts.