Someone ruined all my hard work!

keithp

I adopt pets from the pound and paint them and give them to others, I use the lab ray, so colors are random. I had this 1 pet with a painted petpet, very high intelligence, and was glowing color. The name wasnt anything that good so I had a hard time finding a home so I pounded it. I pounded it and it was quickly adopted, I was happy. I checked back on the pet 1 hour later. The petpet was removed, the species was changed and it was now Blue, and the intelligence was at dull (how the heck does someone lower intelligence anyway?) The pet is now in the Pound.

It was a bad person that did it! Oh man I wish I had written the username down! It's so sad you cant trust anyone! Now I have to re-adopt the pet and start all over again and hope this doesnt happen again....

Id say if someone here wanted to adopt the pet and give it a good home, i'll give you the name of it. Intelligence was at around 150 before this happened and it had a Green Quetzal. Now the pet is a blue ogrin.

That's really weird. o_O I've never heard of anything like that. I understand taking the petpet part but why would they change the color/species? Are you 100% sure you had the name right?

Yes the name is right, and they lowered the intelligence to the lowest possible, no idea how that was done? I remember in the past a group took painted pets and made them green unis, but this person stole the petpet and ruined the intelligence level, very weird..... i'm so mad!

I didn't know you could lower the intelligence level that much at once. Ah, I remember the green uni project...don't remember the reasoning behind it though. Anyways, this is pretty weird.

I do the same thing (painting pets and repounding, not messing up pets lol). I know some people snipe pets and put them into accounts that are rarely accessed, but why sabotage a pet with a perfectly fine colour and good stats? Very odd