Looking for someone to help me complete my collection!

Bunni

What kinds of things are you collecting? Maybe add your neo username to your TDN profile so people can check out what you collect before they volunteer, lol

I've found people on TDN to be completely trustworthy. I don't think you could get banned for something someone else sends you. but if you feel more comfortable not posting your username, that's cool.

When you say everything, you mean.... everything? Like, as many different items as you can? That's a bigggggg job :) good luck

I have over 4000 items in my SDB but a lot are multiple Unless you say what you need I cannot see you getting miuch Just my opinion though

Implying that if I tell you what I want, you'll help?

Or did I get that wrong?

I wouldn't like to think that TNT can ban anyone for things that are done on a site that's not theirs.

They can for certain things, like trading/selling neopoints and neo-items for real items and money. But that's not what's happening here, so that's beside the point :P

However, giving out your username and or an idea of what you want will definitely help people who want to help your collection. Perhaps post a request for certain items and if people are willing to help you can PM your username. It'll keep the username unbroadcasted and still get you help.

Good Luck!

Definately check out JellyNeo!

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.