No More Islands Left?

xSummer

Just incase you think you are done, there is one more puzzle. If you did not see an extra island, there is one there it is just hidden to you so said the boards. Everyone should have one island left. They are saying it was a glitch with people's maps, that one island doesn't show up so you have to hover to find them. Everyone should have 11 islands. If you are one of these people try searching tomorrow, if not send in a ticket.

"If you have 10 visible islets overall, you have one invisible islet. You can look for this tomorrow by hovering over your blank spaces, one will be clickable. This one islet type has a coding error which means it doesnt show, even though its there."

Soooo... despite the last few plots not reachin' harbour yet -- one last one

34zexqu.png

I found my invisible island before visiting the next visible one, so it wouldn't be a pain to find later on. :P

I don't think this is a glictch. It WAS a glitch that TNT tried to fix. When the very first day of Island Retrieval started, I noticed that all of my squares of land were clickable. Not knowing, I clicked on a blank spot. Now I have one FULL island left. I think TNT added in that 'invisible Island' to help fix this and make it fair for everyone.