Unreleased Colors Completed

FutureTXTurkey

In addition to my original Xweetok Adoptables, I have now finally finished and posted the following adoptables based on unreleased xweetok colors:

vfpOP.jpgA8zJq.jpgGxWrU.jpgETtYV.jpgpL5UW.jpgXIenp.jpg

Biscuit - - - - - Checkered - - - - - Chokato - - - - - Christmas - - - - - Clay - - - - - Custard

ZN4fY.jpgbJy7p.jpgVIIe3.jpgsvzNV.jpgHhcWz.jpgiwbdU.jpg

Disco - - - - - Electric - - - - - Glowing - - - - - Gold - - - - - Invisible - - - - - Jellly

g7w5L.jpgnxKAN.jpg05Pqg.jpgsKTxW.jpgoqJVH.jpgmyW7v.jpg

MSP/MSX - - - - - Sela Pretor - - - - - Silver - - - - - Strawberry - - - - - Woodland - - - - - Zombie

So, HOORAY! Now peoples adopts can suit their dreams. It's still a work in progress; I have to make Swamp Gas and Maracite.

However, I have also added Pirate and Mutant to the "Available Colors" collection, so now all that I am missing there is robot.

yPxYU.jpgVvfdX.jpg

As usual, please feel free to use these when ever and where ever you like! But PLEASE don't remove the link back or credit. I have created buttons now, so you can use that to give credit if you wanted your adoptable to link to somewhere else. Don't forget that I am happy to make custom adoptables, and any other pet art, so if you want something special JUST ASK! If you missed my original post you can find the "Available Colors" collection and some other samples of my work here: http://www.neopets.com/~YbsirbNahtanhoj

FvMzg.jpg tx21j.jpg oxC31.jpg

very nice !!! i wish i had a Xwee to put all of these on its page ... but sadly I adopted mine out a year ago :worried:

Well then you'll just have to make a new one! Xwee's are the best!

They're awesome! I really love the biscuit one.

Thanks! The biscuit is one of my favorites too. I think Chokato is my actual favorite though. I just love the color scheme.

Awww they're so friggin cute!! I wish I had a Xwee so I could use them :(

How do you not have an Xwee?! It boggles my mind how people survive without the bestest of pets...

As usual awesome work on these! :DDD I love the MSX (LOL) and Pirate ones! Too bad my Xwee isn't a pirate D:. But my Faerie one will have the respective adoptable on her description in a few! :D

Gee thanks! :* The MSX one is kind of what inspired the whole concept of doing unreleased colors, so it has a special place in my heart. And I agree, it's too bad your pet isn't a pirate, because my pirate adoptable is much better than my faerie one...LOL. I just can't get the wings right.

• 1 year later...

aww! They're so cute! Idk which one to choose! Hahah

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.