Wow, that was some bizarre luck.

inkt

I never really visit the Magma Pool because I'm not a huge fan of Magma pets. I've been there once or twice. But on a whim, I clicked a link in a guide to go check it out and the guard was sleeping. Kinda nifty - I know the time now. It's not possible to transfer Magma pets, right? They turn red or something?

Congrats on getting your time.

You can transfer Magma pets between users via the transfer option with no problem. It's only when you pound them that the turn red. That's my understanding, anyway, as I don't currently have any Magma pets

Congrats! Took me a couple days to find mine (and I was trying. lol)

Transferring Magmas user to user works just fine (it's how I got mine on my main account now). It's only pounding that changes them to red, as others have posted.

By the way Inkt, congrats on the Magma Pool endeavour. I always keep on stopping by that pool when the guard is awake, I have no luck whatsoever over there. D:

Thank you! I hope you'll find out your time soon. Maybe you should mark down the times you visit so that you can check at different times during the day.

How does the time work? Is it every 5 minutes you have to check or what is it cause I will make a list every time i check it

Basically, there is a 5 to 10 minute period for every single neopets account where the guard is asleep. This period is RANDOM for every single account and could be ANY 5-10 minute period throughout the day. So you literally have to sit at your computer all day refreshing every 5 minutes to eventually find it. The times are really really random. I found mine at 11:20 pm neopian time. Someone else on the forum mentioned her's was at 5 or 6 am neopian time. Have a day where you have nothing to do? lol

Haha, yeah, I was incredibly lucky! I definitely don't have the patience to sit around all day and try and find my time. I still can't believe this.

Congratulations on your grundo avatar!

Well, if anyone here would like a magma pet but doesn't want to sit around refreshing all day, I would be happy to make you one. :)