90s Nick Programming on Teenick

Tedhaun

Has anyone else noticed this great news going on this past week on Teenick? Viacom decided to air some of their good 90s series every weekday at midnight since this past week. Here's what it looks like so far:

12AM: All That

12:30AM: Kenan & Kel

1AM: Clarissa Explains it All

1:30AM: Doug

I'm as excited as punch to see this all return, and hopefully some other series in rotation as time progresses! Any opinions folks? I feel like I'm back in the 90s again.

I heard about this and could not be more excited! 90's cartoons (and Nick shows) were sooo amazing. I can't wait for some Rocko and Angry Beavers!

I heard about this and could not be more excited! 90's cartoons (and Nick shows) were sooo amazing. I can't wait for some Rocko and Angry Beavers!

They still do air Rocko's Modern Life every late Tuesday night at 3:30AM EST on the Nicktoons Network. Viacom has a large library of 90s comedies, cartoons, and game shows, and I'm sure that they will air these in rotation as time goes on.

Are You Afraid of the Dark was an AWESOME show that I would love to see again!

I've already been watching Kenan and Kel and All That.

I have seen in the commercials that they might bring back The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Inside-Out Boy, and the old Nick promos. I wanna see Hey Dude!!

They need to bring back You Can't Do That on Television also...too bad it's not 80s Nick :)

I'm looking forward to reruns of Nick GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and Double Dare. xD

Hmm, as far as cartoons, Aaah Real Monsters and Angry Beavers.

I can't wait for some Rocko

Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, and Ren & Stimpy have all been playing on Nicktoons late at night. I've watched enough of the 3 recently for the nostalgia to get old.