Codestones down yet?

As far as I know, they have not. The Lu codestone is still roughly 9500. Shopkeepers still taking advantagee I guess. Dubloon prices also ironically have not dropped, but I guess people know KI will be back eventually. Just wait to train.

As far as I know, they have not. The Lu codestone is still roughly 9500. Shopkeepers still taking advantagee I guess. Dubloon prices also ironically have not dropped, but I guess people know KI will be back eventually. Just wait to train.

they've dropped a tiny bit, i had to buy a couple lu's for 10.5k+ a few days ago

two dubloon coin prices haven't dropped much but the one dubloon coin dropped a bit, it was pretty significant during the first few days so i managed to stock up a little :D

Eo Codestones were still at a high price since TFR. :/ So you never really know if they're going to drop or not.

• 1 month later...

Eo Codestones were still at a high price since TFR. :/ So you never really know if they're going to drop or not.

I was looking for a Har one today and was surprised I could get one for 2,900! But I remember getting a different codestone for close to 9k. Good thing I have a stash of Eo codestones then! I also have a lot of Tai-kai, since the school usually don't ask for codestones that I already have in my SBD from picking them up throughout Neopia gr....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.