Can the lab ray change my pet to a krawk?

biiteme

I really want a krawk and I'm trying to find the best way to get one.

If I cant get a krawk this way does any one else have a suggestion on what the best way to get a krawk would be?

Ive noticed that people are willing to trade krawks for other pets. What would be a fair trade that I could actually manage? (Meaning Draik egg is probably not going to work out.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is something that TNT will neither confirm nor deny, and the last report of the lab ray turning a neopet into a Draik or a Krawk was 5 years ago. So it's unlikely :(

You could try monitoring the auctions and see if anything cheap pops up; MPs, eggs and the like?

Draiks and Krawks are hard to trade to. They normally go for other draiks and krawks. However sometimes they go for plushies and pirates but you will get a badly named one. Trading is such a pain but it can get you one it will just take awhile. Use x_loveable's page to trade up to a plushie or pirate and then for the most part you will just have to be patient.

About trading... Some people might be interested by Real Name (RN) or Real Word (RW) pets when looking to trade their Draik or Krawk.

There is also a chance to get a Draik/Krawk transmogrification potion in a random event...

I still think that the best way to achieve your dream pet is to earn the millions and to buy the item that you need to create a new pet or morph an existing one. Will it take time? Yes. But I think you would get a lot of satisfaction from earning your new virtual friend. :)