Hi...?

Izzasaur

Hey! I'm Izzy. (: I've been on TDN a lot, using the dailies stuff, keeping up on the Altador Cup, checking the avatars I have and need-- but I've never ventured on to the Forums before! I love meeting new people though, so I figured WHY NOT? :D

I'm a short, 16 year old little girl who loves to chat and be random. I love bunches of things like Harry Potter, Rainbows, Cupcakes, Forks, Sharpies, Llamas, Writing, Umbrellas, Raspberries, Photography, Rain, Pinkie Pie, Cute Handwriting, Giraffes, Piano, my 2 adorable kittens, and the 3 parakeets I got yesterday! I also enjoy rambling, if you couldn't tell. xD

So yeah! Come meet me so I can meet you! ;D

Hey I'm Jeanie, I'm kinda new to the forums too. I started with getting into their Avatar lending, and then it just branched out, now I use TDN for everything I need help with that is neo-related. I'm 20, and love Harry Potter too, have you seen the new movie?

Nice to meet you Jeanie! ^_^ I haven't tried out their avatar lending yet, but maybe I will sometime? There are a few avatars still that I can get on my own, so I'm focusing on those. But probably for some of the more difficult ones I could give it a try? (:

I actually haven't seen the new movie yet, but I want to! My parents wouldn't let me go to the midnight showing, which is when most of my friends went. So I don't really have anybody to go with to watch the new one! Hopefully I can see it soon though!

They call me Neomysterion, and I'm a 9-year Neopets veteran. I also enjoy rambling as well (mostly about Nintendo and chocolates), welcome!

Wow! 9 years is a long time to be on Neopets! I made an account 8 years back, but lost the activation neomail and that was when they would only send you two. xD So I never went on that account. It wasn't until about 6 years ago when I started playing!

I don't know much about Nintendo or chocolates, unfortunately. :c But I did eat two large bowls of chocolate ice cream for breakfast the other day! ^_^

Hi Jeanie, welcome to forums!

I just returned to Neopets last year after an 8 year break

I love being random too and think you are super-lucky to have two kittens. I had to give my cats away when I moved & I haven't been able to get new ones yet :( & parakeets are pretty cool pets too. I am also a fellow photography fan as my father-in-law is a master photographer and takes a ton of pictures :)

Enjoy your stay. I think you're gonna like it here.

An 8 year break! Wow! The longest break I think I've taken was a year and a half, when my parents blocked Neopets on the computer. D': They recently gave it back though, and luckily I found my old guild and my friends. (: I'm totally addicted to Neopets again. xD

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that. I had a kitten a couple years back, but he died. :c Then 2 years ago our neighbor had found a stray cat, and they took it in. Except, they didn't know it was going to have a bunch of baby kittens. xD The dad was allergic too, so they gave the kittens away. We got 2 cute little grey kittens then! Parakeets /are/ cool! Although it's difficult trying to keep my kittens away from them. D:

That's awesome though! I love taking pictures, except I'm not that great. I think it would be cool to know someone who is a master photographer. My dad hates pictures, and my mom is terrible at taking photos, so it's kind of difficult for me.

But thanks! (: I think I will too, since I already am!

I actually haven't seen the new movie yet, but I want to! My parents wouldn't let me go to the midnight showing, which is when most of my friends went. So I don't really have anybody to go with to watch the new one! Hopefully I can see it soon though!

I saw the new Harry Potter movie at midnight, and again later the same day! XD

I am dcoolb, I have played Neopets for 26 months... Though I had an old account that got splurged...

Also, I have used the ALP quite a bit... It is quite nice, especially with the pet avatars!

Welcome!

Lucky! I heard that it was different from the books, but still not bad. (: So I can't wait to see it.

But Hello dcoolb! Sorry about the account. :/

And that's true! I know my guild lends pets, such as the Pink pet, Orange, Snow, and Grey pets. And a couple items, but of course they don't have every kind. xD

Hey Izzy! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Forums. I'm Arie. :D

I used a lot of help from the daily neopets. Once I accidentally clicked the Forums tab and I was brought here. I didn't know what it was first and I later found out(in about 1 minute) and so I joined.

I really like you avatar as well as your siggy! :D

Nice to meet you too, Arie!

Haha that's about the story of how I joined the Forums! Except, it took me longer to decide to join it. (;

And thank you! I found the avatar to match my username, then just threw something together for the signature. c: Glad you think it's nice though! c:

Boy, I am extremely tired. I was up til 1 yesterday, and just woke up at 8. xD

Hi there! My name's Lyru. I'm new here too! :D You have parakeets?! I love birds! I own a cockatiel named Cosmo. She's the love of my life c:

Hey Lyru! :D And yeah, I just got 3 parakeets because this guy was moving and couldn't take care of them! So we took them. ^_^ They're so adorable, although they're kinda scared of us. :c

welcome to TDN forum Izzasaur, Jeanie, and Lyru :)

i hope all of you will have an enjoyable stay here

doing good for the krawk island search?

I'm doing well! (: My bar is about half full. On the first day I didn't realize you could search 5 areas though, so I missed out then. :c But after that I've been searching every day. ^_^