Painting darkphilosophy"

Angeló

13 members have voted

1. 1. what should i paint darkphilosophy ...

• Split
    • Skunk
    • Shadow
    • Keep her Snow
    • Other (specify)

I love creating these boards bcz it's always useful to see what people think ...

I've become bored with my girl uni's color , snow ...

I originally painted her for the Snow avatar ... then I attached her to the Lost Desert background to create a contrast .. just like her theme song "snow on the sahara" ... however i've always felt this color doesn't suit her name ..

She's supposed to be more Yin-Yang , she's a scholar and a deep thinker ... and she always has contradictory views on the world around her ... so I have limited color choices here :

Shadow = Black

Skunk = Black and White

Split = Purple and Orange

... now ,

I don't think Shadow is a good color on Unis .. especially with that purple horn ... and it's also very expensive (900k)

and Split is not very "dark" ... despite being cheap ... and it indicates schizophrenia ...

I'm leaning most towards Skunk ... as it's good for a Yin Yang theme ... and 500k seems reasonable ...

And the last option , keep her Snow ...

I don't know , tell me what you think folks :) if you have any other color ideas , let me have them :)

The weird thing is, Uni's are my favorite Pets , yet I hate all their colors , except Maraquan , Maractite and Royal Boy (Colors I won't afford for a loooong while) !!!!

Halloween without the tack certainly seems dark enough, unless you don't like the color. You have the whole death and decay thing going on, but at the same time has the whole fire thing going on. Fire symbolizes light, fire, cleansing and knowledge. Fire seems as split in meaning as your pet is in personality. However, I'm not all that fond of the odd green hue of Halloween Unis, and you said you don't like most Uni colors, so I'll assume you don't care for it either.

That being said, I think Magma's an even better choice. I know you can only get it from the lab ray or Moltara, but I'm sure it's quite doable. Blue Uni Morphing Potions are pretty cheap, and you can Morph her back when her species changes.

I just like Magma more than Fire, but I guess that would serve the same purpose.

Spotted would get you some contrast, but not as much as you seem to be after.

I already have a Halloween Uni , V00D00 :)

Magma .. eh ? I haven't thought of it .. mmm , doesn't look bad at all /// maybe I'll give her a dip in the Magma pool ... I already know my time :)

..... so far , Skunk and Magma considered

I'm a fan of Skunk - it's actually one of my favorite colors, though I don't have a pet painted it :laughingsmiley: It works really nicely for your character's Yin-Yang scholar, I think. The blue eye is gorgeous too :D

I already have a Halloween Uni , V00D00 :)

Magma .. eh ? I haven't thought of it .. mmm , doesn't look bad at all /// maybe I'll give her a dip in the Magma pool ... I already know my time :)

Lucky..I wish I knew mine. I ended up turning War into a boy at the lab because I don't know my time. lol...It'd be so much easier.

Magma Unis are one of the few Magma pets I do like.

Definitely Skunk. It goes with your themes and it a decent price, so you won't break the bank :)