Makeover: The Daily Neopets Fan Guild

FutureTXTurkey

For those of you, and I know there are quite a lot, who have joined

The Daily Neopets Fan Guild, I just wanted to announce that I have redone the guild layout:

Tv9Hw.png

It's still not perfect, I can't get the background stripes and the header stripes to line up quite right...

But it's a decidedly cleaner, more professional layout. Thanks for constructive criticism and for joining the guild.

If you have yet to join the The Daily Neopets Fan Guild, and you're not already in a guild, why not consider joining us?! Here is an excerpt from the description on the guild's homepage: "This is a guild for the fans and supporters of The Daily Neopets, the number one Neopets help site on the net. If you know about The Daily Neopets then you must be a fan, so you should go ahead and join up...We do all our guild-like things over at The Daily Neopets, so this guild is not the one to join if you want a highly active group. However, if you want a filler for your guild slot, want to show your support for TDN, and/or need help stopping pesky guild invites, then this guild is perfect for you. So join on up!"

Haha, don't worry about it Angelo, no one is active. It's not really an "active" kind of guild.

Like it says in the description most anything a guild would do we already do here, so it's just kind of a filler/support thing.

Of course feel free to be as active as you like! I wouldn't mind at all seeing people getting involved and getting to know one another.

I just know I personally don't go on there too often, and except for updating the poll and fixing layout issues I never do anything.

Joined xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.