Lab Ray

msullivan

Hey, I was wondering if you have a lab ray on your main account, can you use said ray for the neopets on your side accounts, by using the transfer method. It's probably a really obvious question but I've never seen it answered in the editorial. Thank you

Thank you for your prompt reply, that has really cleared things up. I'm just off to read your times article now I bet it's good

Your article was brilliant, very original. How long did it take you to get a reply from them?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post (and keep on topic! ;)) There's an edit button if you need to add to your last post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thank you :) I sent it about a week before the 500th issue (impossible dream lol) ... one week later they nm'ed me that it was held over , and only 2 days ago they sent me that it will be published .. so here we are ... issue 503 :) ... so i guess the whole thing took about 4 weeks ...