Dancing around your room

Tank Girl

I'm probably not the only one on here that does this (and now I'm really hoping I'm not :|) but I love putting on some music really loud sometimes and dancing like a complete idiot around my room :P My favourite track to do this to at the minute is probably Heartbeat by Chase & Status, although anything Katy Perry is also very high up there, haha.

Do you do this, too? And if so what's your favourite song to dance around to? :)

The first song that comes to mind is "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson...I remember being a kid and having to clean my room, and that song would come on the radio and I would dance. To this day, I can't hear it without dancing :D

The first song that comes to mind is "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson...I remember being a kid and having to clean my room, and that song would come on the radio and I would dance. To this day, I can't hear it without dancing :D

Ahaha that's brilliant! Michael Jackson is really fun to dance to, I really want to learn the moves to Thriller ;) lol

I used to be a semi-professional dancer ... so yes I do this all the time infront of a full-length mirror :)

I used to dance Hip Hop but these days I just blast Iron Maiden or Metallica and go crazy

:rock:

I like dancing to hyper japanese music like Nyan nyan nyan! :D

Sometimes though, a song'll come on, and i just have to dance. Like some of the more dancy Ke$ha songs xD