Anyone else having terrible Neopets lag?

-Ryan

Okay so a few days ago, every once in a while Neopets would explode. Like have a white background, every image is broken, and it was all links and text. No one else seemed to have this problem though.

Now the site is taking forever to load on 2 browsers for me and it usually goes to the "Browser can not access the page" thing until I refresh.

Its impossible to post on the boards now. -_-

Anyone else share my problem?

For me, not really. Sometimes I may have to refresh once or twice when I get a white screen, but that's just it for the most part.

All the time! Lol! I am using GC, (FTW!) and it either gives me a blank white page. I have adblocker on so the ads failing aren't a problem but that used to happen before I used it.

I've been experiencing Neopets lag for a few days now. Sometimes it's ok, and sometimes I just have to go do something else for a little while.

I thought maybe it was just my computer since the forum was lagging too. :(

I've been having issues lately too, I thought it was just my internet though, since sometimes I have problems with just Neo, and sometimes none of my sites are loading correctly :worried:

The problem l'm having is Neopets keeps logging me out every couple of minutes. I've changed my pass and pin incase of hackers, but it's still happening. No other website is doing this.

Wheres Theo when you need him? He can probably tell us whats wrong. :D

Well, from the looks of it you're not the only one seeing this problem, which seems to imply that the main cause is on TNT's end. ;) I've only run into a little slowness myself (really hard to tell with my crappy internet connection), but I think it's intermittently affecting people everywhere (possibly an issue with one server in a load-balanced cluster).

I got white screens often and it only affected neo, I couldn't find out what I changed till I realized that I white listed the advert attack stamp on my adblock and when I removed they force white list I stopped getting white screens.

I got white screens often and it only affected neo, I couldn't find out what I changed till I realized that I white listed the advert attack stamp on my adblock and when I removed they force white list I stopped getting white screens.

If you followed our ad blocking guide, the Advert Attack stamp should automatically be whitelisted. ;)

I think I found a temporary solution to this, can't be quite sure though as it might only be on my side.

I found out that if I have multiple tabs open with neopets sites loading, if one is having problems loading, all the others take a long time to load as well. However, when I'm only using one tab, the problem seems to disappear.

What I did was, if suddenly neopets pages take forever to load, I cancel every tab except for one, and voila! That one page that I didn't cancel suddenly loads immediately. My theory is that some pages seem to "have more data", and until that page loads, the others won't load yet.

Think of it as the first page you refresh will be the first page neopets returns to you. Until that page loads, the others won't load. So you can cancel that one (the one taking forever to load), and the others will be able to load properly.

Worked for me, let me know if it works for you guys too!

The problem l'm having is Neopets keeps logging me out every couple of minutes. I've changed my pass and pin incase of hackers, but it's still happening. No other website is doing this.

I'm getting this, too, though not as frequent as you. This started happening since Friday.

I'm using Chrome, and I sometimes get the "Aw, Snap!" message whenever I try loading Neopets. (The message means that the page has crashed.) Usually a couple of refreshes sets things right, but it is rather annoying.

I'm getting this, too, though not as frequent as you. This started happening since Friday.

I'm using Chrome, and I sometimes get the "Aw, Snap!" message whenever I try loading Neopets. (The message means that the page has crashed.) Usually a couple of refreshes sets things right, but it is rather annoying.

Try to use Firefox. I've been using Chrome for neo and it just got too annoying, but when using firefox the problem is less prominent (still get it sometimes, but very rarely).