Journey to the other side: Search for Scarblade

Guest Teen_astronomer

Guest Астр&#10

"Don't worry about it, you'll see soon enough." Takinito's right head said as his left head check their position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bonk talked to Java.

"I can't wait to see Loca again! I bet she'll have missed me!"

Java shook her head.

"We'll have to fight Angra Mainyu before that, and if we're in time, we just might save King Altador's life. If not, Loca'll become queen. And If we don't beat Angra Mainyu, Loca'll be a slave and Angra Mainyu will be queen!" spat Java.

Guest �strophysicist

Pirates have been pushed out of Altador by the influx of Angra Mainyu's minions. The pirates encircle the harbor and camp along shores a few miles from Altador. Several still search for Scarblade, yet they have no clue where to start. They have heard rumors of him being sighted in the Archapelago of Nams. But several searches on those huge islands have turned up nothing. Lutari island has been taken over and now is a temporary port for pirate ships to get supplies and rest.

Meanwhile, on a pirate ship circling the maraquan seas...

"I'm Hungry! What we got to eat?"

"Dunno.. Maybe we could fish for summat?" spoke a pirate chia.

"Fish here?? And risk tempting fate with King Kelpbeard?" screamed a pirate Yurble.

The pirate bruce who first spoke was silent.

"I only asked if there were any food available.." he grumbled.

The ship groaned.

I think we better manoveur the ship, Blakey," said the Yurbel to the chia.

But before they moved, the ship was taken under.

The sea-sug had another meal... A meal of fishy ships.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Blake was busy practicing his aim with his Bladed Tonfas. He took a few pebbels and threw them in the air. He twisted the blades so precisly. He sliced through all three pebbles. His swiftness and agility was a gift. Why he was once scarblade? No one, not even he, will know or fully understand.