The free wonderclaw token

Alynniae

Soooo... We've all got a free token from the AC for the wonderclaw, what did you get?

I've gotten a fiery flowers forgrouns, or FFF, from the fire machine:-) after that, i've painted my korbat magma and gave it to him:-)

I got a Stormy Cloud Dress from my free Wonderclaw token, not a bad first try though.

Ooooeh, angelo, i'm sooooo jealous, they're beautiful, well done on getting it:-D

Edit:

I hope they're going to give away/make it a plot prize more often

I got a Crazy Fire Wig and the Hearts on Fire Shower.

(psst: I'm willing to trade/get rid of those items 'cause I don't want either of them. :P)

I got that exact combo too! I purchased a tier upgrade with my last 25 NC (free from some event) and was extra lucky. I'm jealous of Angelo's prize though. The wings are beautiful.

I got a Cloud Umbrella.... <_<

Luckily one of my neofriends gave me a Cloud Castle Background before that. The background is so beautiful and getting it makes me feel like painting my Cybunny Cloud...

I plan to give her a new look but I am lacking of "On the Go Cybunny Wig"... :sad01_anim:

Click here and scroll down to view my Cybunny's future look

I got hearts on fire shower, and the camping bg <_< Already have both of them, and don't have any boxes to trade with.

I really want that fire and ice bg, and the patchwork shirt/shorts, before WC expires!