AC Site Theme

Slunktastic

This was the first year that I participated in the AC, and when I logged in today, I had received the AC site theme. It's neat and all, but I wonder what moved them to put a trophy (I think that's what it is?) at the top right corner of the theme. It makes it so hard to read how many NP you have. The only way I can see the full number is by highlighting my NP.

Just wanted to vent my frustration :)

Lol I participated i think 3 or 2 years ago and unlocked it then. I use it during the AC and I just changed it because I had the same problem. It seems dumb for TNT to have done that. I am now using the Atlas of the Ancients theme!

Lol I participated i think 3 or 2 years ago and unlocked it then. I use it during the AC and I just changed it because I had the same problem. It seems dumb for TNT to have done that. I am now using the Atlas of the Ancients theme!

I change my site theme to match the season/occasion too. I like the Purple as my default, though. But right now I'm using Altadorian Constellations.

how do you get the different themes? I just have default and watery.

Guest iYoshinho

You get themes but unlocking them in plots and there is Neopets purple which can be unlockedx when you need it.

I got the altador cup theme when Neopets had the old layout (first altador cup)

I am using the altador site theme too, and that does happen to be too

The theme is nice but I HATE how I can never see the amount of np clearly...unless you have NC money, then the position of np would be pushed to left then you will be able to see it clearly