owned.

behati

ownedwmm.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

edit: god dang it! spritzie is fast =.= fudge =\

The great thing about the stock market is that you can't be "owned". It's impossible to lose money as long as you're patient.

Exactly this :)

Try thinking of your invested stocks as three or four times their buy prices - that's what I do. See it as pure profit that you just haven't gotten yet. ^_^

Time = money, xD the more time you spend on a loss - theoretically the more money you're losing.. if there wasn't that 1000 share limit, you could be spending the money put in those stocks in something else :3

Time = money, xD the more time you spend on a loss - theoretically the more money you're losing.. if there wasn't that 1000 share limit, you could be spending the money put in those stocks in something else :3

Unless you are using the NP to buy something, your NP is better off invested in stocks than rotting in your bank. It would take almost 7 years for the bank to turn 15k into 30k while the stock market has done it in a couple of months.

http://www.neodaq.com/reportcard.php might help.

lol. My stock portfolio looks pretty much like that right now too. now I don't feel so bad :P