How do you play wonderclaw?

wistiria12

12 members have voted

1. 1. have you played wonder claw before?

• yes
    • no
    • i'm doing it right now!!!

You use the arrow keys to hover over the prize pod you want and click the button to let the claw grab it. I wouldn't suggest playing it right now because I am stuck on the prize screen with no prize. :(

You use the arrow keys to hover over the prize pod you want and click the button to let the claw grab it. I wouldn't suggest playing it right now because I am stuck on the prize screen with no prize. :(

Go to your inventory. I had the same problem but I got the item still!

Can someone please post me a direct link to the game ?? I don't have NC access but when they gave out a free JubJub token a while ago I was able to play it by going to the game link directly ..

Can someone please post me a direct link to the game ?? I don't have NC access but when they gave out a free JubJub token a while ago I was able to play it by going to the game link directly ..

Does this help? http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=wonderclaw :laughingsmiley:

p.s when did they gave out the jubjub token?

no sweetie , it doesn't :(

thanks for helping though , I know there's a different link though

p.s when did they gave out the jubjub token?

i really dont remember , it was a couple months ago with the TFR plot prizes i think

I remember getting it, but why or when we got the jubjub bounce thing. I think it was a prize from something. :worried: Also it was more recent than TFR (if that stands for the faeries ruin.)

I remember getting it, but why or when we got the jubjub bounce thing. I think it was a prize from something. :worried:

oh now i think i remember it was from the advent calender or something :O

I fixed my problem with wonderclaw by refreshing the page. However, even though I refreshed I didn't get the "Uberiffic" prize that I was promised immediately.

"Congratulations!

You grabbed a bonus along with your Gold tier prize item!Your prizes have been added to your inventory"

Sweet! i got a Cloud Castle Background and a Cloud Cardigan! I was hoping for a wig but atleast i got the background. :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND ENJOY YOUR PRIZES!I KNOW I WILL!

Eh. I just got some wig, I wanted a background or something else.

Can we get the AC token on our sides?

I believe the prize shop only appears if you played in the AC, and since playing in the AC on sides wasn't allowed, I don't even think it would be possible to get it.

I tried the Wonderclaw game for the first time, and I got a Stormy Cloud Dress on my first try.

May need to play the Expellibox more often. :P

May look fine on my Jetsam if I were to look for a pet to try it on.