Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

The woodland ixi is absolutely precious~ Hm, I feel like some of the new pet colours have been lacking in detail because neopets wants to emphasis the whole clothing customization thing? Which is a shame, because I can't afford to spend real money to customize my pets! Only virtual cash for me. P:

Ixis have really great species clothing :O And every time a new species gets a wearable sword, it makes me want to get one :laughingsmiley:

Ixis have really great species clothing :O And every time a new species gets a wearable sword, it makes me want to get one :laughingsmiley:

LOL Right! The female ixi clothes really reminds me of Arya Stark, which isn't helping.

arya-stark-large.jpg

LOL Right! The female ixi clothes really reminds me of Arya Stark, which isn't helping.

arya-stark-large.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES i knew they looked familiar!!! *high fives*

also OMG DANCE WITH DRAGONS TOMORROW, ARE YOU EXCITED???

now i might need to get an Ixi and make an Arya pet...but I have no room! :sad02:

In celebration I decided to make an Ixi as my second pet! The woodland color is absolutely adorable, as are the new clothing options but I don't get into customization much because I'm cheap.