Krawk Island covered in stuff?

Dcoolb

People on the Neoboards have been thinking it could be a new plot...well, possibly. It also looks like Krawk Island has a disease. :laughingsmiley:

Perhaps this can lead to a redraw of Krawk Island's map? As much as I hate to say this, it's in desperate need of an update.

People on the Neoboards have been thinking it could be a new plot...well, possibly. It also looks like Krawk Island has a disease. :laughingsmiley:

Perhaps this can lead to a redraw of Krawk Island's map? As much as I hate to say this, it's in desperate need of an update.

Indeed. I was thinking today that some places do! The Lost Desert could use one two!

Nice catch! To me, it looks like boats. But maybe we'll get lucky and this will be the start of a new plot.

I hope so!

Duh, it's being eaten by a sea monster. Nothing out of the ordinary here. ^_^

Oh, ok!

Me thinks that would explain why Virtupets got the 1st place instead.

Mhmm. True.

Pirates are cool, but I'd rather see a Lutari Island plot instead... <_<

Unless the Food Club pirates are involved in this plot. Then I'm totally on board!! :D

Guess I better start training up my battle pet anyway...and get some equips :P

Someone on the boards posted this:

My Idea for a new plot:

The Kraken takes over Krawk Island so the pirates flee. They get caught in Lutari Island storm and go missing. Months later, people come from somewhere to Krawk Island and find it abandoned. They call all of Neopia (except Maraquans, who are still mad at the pirates) to help find them. More and more people go missing untill someone actually makes it to Lutari Island, where a tribe of Lutaris are hiding there. The Lutaris help to find the pirates who have ended up on another planet because of the magic storms. Virtupets brings them back to planet Neopia. Then two more places are open for exploration! Yay!!

I kind of like that idea! XD