Kass Basher Help

Lady Lyuba

My computer's cache keeps clearing itself or something, it must be glitched, my farthest whacks were reset to 0 tonight so I had to start from the beginning and after struggling with that stick I finally got back to the bat, and after sending a score worth of 1000 NP, it cleared my cache again! It forgot my farthest whack right after pressing Restart Game after sending my score, does anybody know what's wrong with my computer and how I can fix it so it remembers my farthest whack? Thank you.

What browser are you using? Do you have it set to clear automatically?

Actually I believe this data is stored in your Flash cookies... you probably want to double check your browser settings to make sure it doesn't clear its cache or cookies automatically, and your Flash settings to make sure Neopets is allowed to store data. :yes:

I don't understand, from what I know isn't this data saved in Neopets' servers instead of in your cache? (eg. you get the bat in your computer, when you use another computer you'll still be able to use the bat)

No, it's stored on your computer. If you clear your cache, you have to start all over again.

No, it's stored on your computer. If you clear your cache, you have to start all over again.

Cornflakes is right. I don't know which one, but TNT stated in an editorial that if you want to clear your high score, clear the cache.

Yeah but it keeps CLEARING my high score! Over and over again! That is the problem, I want it to REMEMER my high score like it used to, now I have to go back to the beginning over and over again WITH EACH GAME! And I am TRYING to say I do not want that and want it to remember my high score. I do not know how to fix that.

And we're telling you, there must be some option on your browser that is clearing your cache every day. Find the option and change it. Somewhere under Internet Options. Depends on which browser you're using, which you were asked to provide and didn't.