Xbox :D

Tank Girl

I finally have one!!!!!! My boyf bought it for me today along with Fable III which I've been DYING to play ever since it came out!!

I was wondering though, I'm thinking about getting Alice: Madness Returns but it's received some really mixed reviews :S Has anyone played it?

We enjoy our 360. I finished LA Noire some weeks ago and haven't had a fabulous new game to pique my interest yet. Have fun -- don't forget us :P

Have you played Fable?? I bet it'd be right up your alley!

Meh, I don't get into mythical creatures and such. I prefer games with dead bodies and car races. lol

Then I'm sorry but.. What the smeg are you doing on Neo? haha. I love games like that too, which is why I really want Alice!

2642v6b.jpg

It's like two of my favourite things combined; Alice in Wonderland and GORE! :D

Pfffffttttt, I ask myself that every day. :P

I think I just need more of a social life.

Tell me about it! I'm a freakin' hermit :| haha. Plus, slightly agoraphobic which doesn't help.

I know the other games are more appealing with their fast cars and loose women but you're not allowed to quit. Or I'll cry :sad02: haha

But I really really like loose women.

No worries, I'm not going anywhere.

Unless everyone votes me off TDN, "Survivor" style. :P

Haha ohh yes me too ;) Who doesn't?!

Good good :D And I reeeaaally wish that were possible! Though not for you, obviously :P

Then I'm sorry but.. What the smeg are you doing on Neo? haha. I love games like that too, which is why I really want Alice!

2642v6b.jpg

It's like two of my favourite things combined; Alice in Wonderland and GORE! :D

I have that game! I've barley played it. Just like I barley play any of my games. When it comes to games, I play fighting. Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, tried Dead Or Alive but it sucks. I also tend to play Pokemon. I mostly play Platinum and use only one team even though I have tons of level 100s curtisy of Action Replay.

Woo xbox 360's are the best! -high fives-

I don't know either of those games... So, no comment. :laughingsmiley:

Just about the only games I like to play are Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 2. They're both pretty sweet. :yes:

Woo xbox 360's are the best! -high fives-

I don't know either of those games... So, no comment. :laughingsmiley:

Just about the only games I like to play are Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 2. They're both pretty sweet. :yes:

I've never played any of them because someone I absolutely HATE someone plays those games! aha. He's foul and racist and all he does is sit all day 5 inches from his TV screaming swearwords at it.

I've never been into the whole piow piow piow shooty games. I like sword fighting :)

Fable got dry for me after the second one. I prefer the Dragon Age series.

I can see how it would. I never finished the second one (it was my ex's and we broke up before I could compete it ¬_¬) and so far it's extreeeemely similar. BUT John Cleese AND Bernard Hill are in it, which makes this game about a million times more awesome :D

I've never been into the whole piow piow piow shooty games. I like sword fighting :)

I can see how it would. I never finished the second one (it was my ex's and we broke up before I could compete it ¬_¬) and so far it's extreeeemely similar. BUT John Cleese AND Bernard Hill are in it, which makes this game about a million times more awesome :D

Yeah ditto I'm pretty bad a shooters but give me a sword and a crossbow and I'm away....yeah I personally love the Fable series and Fable 3 has some pretty impressive actors in it if you ask me Nicholas Hoult :wub_anim: I think he might be gay actually but oh well :laughingsmiley:

Another game you might wanna try is Oblivion someone mentioned Morrowind I think and Oblivion's in the same series (Elder Scrolls) OMG I actually can't wait for Skyrim :D :D :D