Hi! I am new! I would like to say hi to everyone! :)

Lexiii

Hello guys! I made this post because I am new and very excited to meet people! I have no friends yet, so please introduce yourself and maybe we can be friends- I definitely need someone to show me the ropes around the site.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello, I'm Neomysterion, and welcome to TDN and their forums. Don't worry, TDN has great people in this community, and we don't bite.

Plus I've been on Neopets for many years, like many others here at TDN. You're in good company.

Why thank you for that welcome. I've been on neopets for several years too... 9 and a half according to my profile badge. Lol. But I stopped playing it for a couple of years and just got back into it a year or so ago.

Hello~I am ab_02 (both on the Forum and on Neopets), it's nice to meet you!

I have been on Neopets for 9.5 years too, I have been playing it consistently, but I am still trying to collect more trophies, avatars, and stamps~

Hi welcome to the TDN's forums,Lexiii.My name is wistiria12 for now,but you can call me wistiria.I maybe not so helpful here at the TDN cuz i'm very curios around here,but if you need help at customization for your neopets,choosing the perfect petpet that suits your neopet or at Faerie quests let me know. ^_^

*ab_02: Really?! Well its great to meet another long time neopian! I have never really found another active neopian that has been playing as long as us- so its a pleasure to meet you! I am trying to collect more trophies and avatars too. Stamps, not so much.... way too expensive of a hobby. Lol

*wistiria: Thank you! I really appreciate that! I've been interested in doing some customization, but I've never really gotten around to doing it. I sure could use the help. Thanks!