Darigan and Krawks win...

-Ryan

Can a staff put the word "loses" in front of darigan. Typo, I swear. :P

Um... Dang. DC is back to its failiar place of competeing for 7th. Mainly because most of the team considered Tyrannia a holiday... -_-'

Nice job to all DCers who took the match seriously.

And good luck MD. Take down TY for us.

Anyway, KI vs VP for the championship. VP better win this, or KI will be the first team to win twice. D:

Looks like the final matches are...

Kiko Lake vs. Faerieland (15-16)

Mystery Island vs. Lost Desert (13-14)

Haunted Woods vs. Brightvale (11-12)

Roo Island vs. Shenkuu (9-10)

Terror Mountain vs. Darigan Citadel (7-8)

Meridell vs. Tyrannia (5-6)

Kreludor vs. Maraqua (3-4)

Krawk Island vs. Virtupets (1-2)

If Terror Mountain didn't win, I was rooting for Kreludor; looks like they'll have to wait another year. Terror Mountain is out of the running for 5th, but we can still get 7th if we pull the rug from underneath Darigan's feet (or scales, in Layton's case since he doesn't have feet).

I've been disliking Tyrannia more and more since last year. I don't know why, but they're slowly becoming one of my least favorite teams. For some reason, I also don't want Krawk Island to be the first team to win twice (though I'm hoping they'll cause VP to stumble at MSN so they won't break our SOSD record). Although, to be honest I'm not terribly thrilled with this final two for somereason. Obviously I'd love Terror Mountain to win twice, but if not them, then I'd root for Darigan Citadel.

Anyway....out of all the matches, I'm rooting for Moltara (it doesn't seem fair for Altador to beat them without a single YYB win or draw), Kiko Lake (they're my least favorite team but they can be strong sidegamers), Lost Desert (MI is just bland), Haunted Woods (Brightvale seems quite similar to Meridell and Altador...), Roo Island, Terror Mountain (duh), Meridell (get those dinos!), Kreludor, and VP for the win.

Q_Q

4610 YYB goals across two days for me and we didn't pull through. Oh well....

Well once we locked into Tier 2, no matter what happened for us we'd be improving upon every year before this one. We were never a powerhouse team before, but this year is a step in the right direction. Let's go bury Darigan Citadel and then rest up for next year when TM takes the cup.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well once we locked into Tier 2, no matter what happened for us we'd be improving upon every year before this one. We were never a powerhouse team before, but this year is a step in the right direction. Let's go bury Darigan Citadel and then rest up for next year when TM takes the cup. :P

You shouid come over to the Altador Cup Neoboards and find TOTM. We'd love to have a player look you chatting with us, and your scores will already get you some awards in our Cave of Fame. ^_^.

My predictions -

1st. VP

2nd. KI

3rd. KD

4th. MQ

-

5th. MD

6th. TY

7th. DC

8th. TM

-

9th. SK

10th. RI

11th. HW

12th. BV

-

13th. LD

14th. MI

15th. KL

16th. FL

-

17th. MT

18th. AL

What I WANT to happen

1st. VP

2nd. KI

3rd. MQ

4th. KD

-

5th. MD

6th. TY

7th. DC

8th. TM

-

9th. SK

10th. RI

11th. HW

12th. BV

-

13th. LD

14th. MI

15th. FL

16th. KL

-

17th. MT

18th. AL

I want MD to take down TY for putting us back to competing for 7th. I WANT THEM TO SWEEP THEM BOTH DAYS, DANGIT.

Oh and I want FL to own those annoying Kikos. -_-'

You shouid come over to the Altador Cup Neoboards and find TOTM. We'd love to have a player look you chatting with us, and your scores will already get you some awards in our Cave of Fame. ^_^.

how do i do that?

And Squirrel, this is what I want to see happen:

1.Terror Mountain

2.Haunted Woods

3.Moltara

4.Kreludor

5.Meridell

6.Darigan Citadel

7.Maraqua

8.Lost Desert

9.Faerieland

10.Roo Island

11.Shenkuu

12.Krawk Island

13.Virtupets

14.Brightvale

15.Mystery Island

16.Tyrannia

17.Altador

18.Kiko Lake

:P

Can a staff put the word "loses" in front of darigan. Typo, I swear. :P

Um... Dang. DC is back to its failiar place of competeing for 7th. Mainly because most of the team considered Tyrannia a holiday... -_-'

Nice job to all DCers who took the match seriously.

And good luck MD. Take down TY for us.

Anyway, KI vs VP for the championship. VP better win this, or KI will be the first team to win twice. D:

I am so glad it is almost over!! It seems like all I did was play YYB and I am only at rank 8, I can't imagine how people still worked, ate, slept and played so much! Oh well at least Maraqua made it to the championship tier this year. They are a great team just like all the rest and I will stay with them again next year.