Uni Help

I'm having a little trouble deciding on some specifics on my Uni; namely color. So the images are below; I'll put it to a vote:

Edit: I had already been planning on giving this pet kind of a vague Apocalypse feel, because well, I find it interesting....Thanks to Syrin of Citadel, this choice has been made much easier and I'll do a set of 4 (new ponies whose colors I'll pick based on how well I think they go with the concept of War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death), along with Mlil_Apochalypse_PnE who will likely be Grey. :)

Thanks so much everyone, for helping me!

Uni.jpg

Guest Zazi

I think Ghost is the most intriguing one, but then, Zombies are ALWAYS awesome.

But if you have a personality in mind it shouldn't be just about the looks, right? It should relate somehow!

I really like the outfit on the Ghost Uni, makes it look like a ghost knight or something.

I like Zombie & Fire because it makes me think of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Pestilence, Famine, & Death), so it could be a Uni of the War (Flame) or Uni of Pestilence/Death (Zombie)

Of course, if you don't want that dark of a back story, Ghost is also pretty cool

Guest Zazi

I like Zombie & Fire because it makes me think of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Pestilence, Famine, & Death), so it could be a Uni of the War (Flame) or Uni of Pestilence/Death (Zombie)

Of course, if you don't want that dark of a back story, Ghost is also pretty cool

This might be semi-off topic but that creeped me out! I thought of Supernatural (the TV series) immediately haha

I think the Zombie had the best contrast with the armor, and the shadow under the eyes made the contacts work (I'm not a huge fan of the way the Hazel Contacts sit on most pets :/)

Ghost was a second choice, but I'd personally remove the contacts :P

I picked the fire and the ghost uni, a ghost knight('s horse), or a flaming horse like i've seen(read) in books :laughingsmiley:

Hope to see what you've picked soon:-P

LOL...The color is going on my Uni named Mlil_Apochalypse_PnE...You Definitely get the picture.......and now I'm wanting to do all 4. lol

*runs off to make Unis on her sides*

Edit: I've reworked my first post and came to my conclusion. This is going to take some time, but I'm pretty excited.

I think fire- It can represent either war or death. I think it could go really well with the war concept

I'm going to go with either Magma or Fire for War...My fellow definitely votes for the Fire. lol

I'll map out all the colors when I get a little more time.