Hai :3

Hello! I'm Jennifer, I'm 22 and I'm just a little over a month old on neopets.

Its definitely very fun so far and I'd love to meet new people who enjoy it as much as I do, so I guess I'm in the right place!

Feel free to ask any questions. :D

Hi Jennifer! Michael here :) welcome to the forums!

As you are just about a month old playing Neopets, may I remind you if you have taken your monthly freebies? :) You will be able to find the link in TDN's Dailies page. And have you been playing in the AC (Altador Cup, if you are unfamiliar with it). I'm with Faerieland this year, my first AC, and it seems we are going to be nowhere near even 10th place :laughingsmiley:

Hi Jennifer! Michael here :) welcome to the forums!

As you are just about a month old playing Neopets, may I remind you if you have taken your monthly freebies? :) You will be able to find the link in TDN's Dailies page. And have you been playing in the AC (Altador Cup, if you are unfamiliar with it). I'm with Faerieland this year, my first AC, and it seems we are going to be nowhere near even 10th place :laughingsmiley:

I got the freebies. ;P The AC I am clueless. I don't understand any of it! xD I think I chose faerieland too just because thats where my neohome 2.0 is but other than that it all went over my head. Maybe next year I'll be able to figure it all out.

There's a lot of Neopets players that are over the age of 18 over here at TDN. I'm Neomysterion, I'm 19 and have been on Neopets since I was 10.

I don't mind late hellos, but alright and welcome to the forums.

Hi Jennifer ! I"m Winnie .. ^-^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.