Scheduled Maintenance Tonight!

hrtbrk

TNT posted in the news today that they will be working on the site tonight at some point from 10 PM NST to 2 AM NST.

If the site goes down somewhere in that time frame, it will be back as soon as possible.

MAINTENANCE NOTICE! - Doctor Sloth's Grundo minions will be taking down the site for some much needed maintenance to the Grundo Reeducation Center. As the Grundos have a whole list of tasks to do, they have estimated the maintenance to be somewhere between 10 PM NST to 2 AM NST tonight. If the site goes down during that time, you know you can blame it on Virtupets Space Station! Hopefully we shall return promptly, and we apologize for the inconvenience because Sloth certainly won't!

sloth_broadcast.gif

I'm sure that TNT fixes some of those annoying loading glitches that I've been running into this past weekend, and I expect things to go back to normal and load normally as well after 2AM EST.

Heh, I'll be fast asleep (hopefully...) when all this maintenance happens. If not, then I'll be off the computer for sure.

Well, anyway, what types of glitches/lag are people getting? I haven't been getting any as far as I know of. o.o

I'm hoping that they fix issues with certain pets: the desert Acara's missing its clothes (and has a different base colour from what was shown in the news); the swamp gas Kau isn't displaying properly and is labelled "Swamp GasKau"; and mutant Acaras and Ogrins, and 8-bit pets, too, are showing up as cogs in their thumbnails everywhere on the site. :/