Main photo problem

Dcoolb

I am trying to change this image here: Iwinz-1.png as my main profile picture (instead of the turtle.) I can remove my photo but when I upload it, it just puts the back turtle image back up! Please help! When I load the page up to change it it shows the camel and not the turtle.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'm confused. When I visit your page, it shows the camel.

You say:

I am trying to change this image here: Iwinz-1.png as my main profile picture (instead of the turtle.) I can remove my photo but when I upload it, it just puts the back turtle image back up!

Then you say:

When I load the page up to change it it shows the camel and not the turtle.

Maybe I'm just sleep-deprived, but do you want the camel to show up or not??

You're seeing the old image because it's stuck in your browser's cache. :) Just clear the cache, or override it (Ctrl + Shift + R in Firefox) and you'll be fine. :)

Guest iYoshinho

Invision Power Board (The software TDN uses for the forums) overwrites the old uploaded avatar or personal photo if you change it. As you can see in the personal photo pic the link contains your forum account ID which in this case is 13415.

So if you change it, you will need to either clear your cache or hold shift and refresh the page.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please only post if you have something to add. Repeating an answer already given is considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.