I got an official warning for..

arofye

Unless you meant Neofriend trade. But generally, NFT means not for trade. Maybe just a miscommunication?

Oh yeah! Putting reserved would have been better if it's for a specific person. :D

I think some people were putting items on the post simply to show them off, or for storage, and it clogged the post up with useless lots.

TnT: "Maybe we should focus on CGers and scammers and stuff....but naaaah, let's worry instead about people putting 'NFT' on Trading Post items"

sigh.

lol, nothing less from tnt, right? ;)

seriously though, op, if you put a TRADE in the TRADING post that /wasn't/ for trade??? then yeah, warning warrented. whats the point of putting something in the trading post if it isn't for trade?

I often get lame offers for the stuff I put up. TNT should probably also post a notice that you can't trade in neopoints for more than 800k. I didn't know and ended up.putting a white pb on on it only to take it down when I only received 800k np offers.

Neopets should worry about website security (see thread about cookie grabbers)

Guest Zazi

I think TNT is often too meticulous about some things and lacking supervision on others. If this can possibly be said without being offensive, I think they don't put in half of the effort they should.