'Blumaroo - Fire' Avatar Goal Reached!

Matt

fireblumaroo.gif

Thanks to every one of your donations towards our current target, but especially piacatherine and clubio for donating the last 120K we needed to finish off this rather long winded goal. THANKS EVERYONE!

We'll be straight onto the whole buying of the paintbrush thing as soon as this news post is sent. It shouldn't be too long until we can give a new coat of paint to our Blumaroo and set it out to be lent to all you eager folk!

But, for now, we have no goal. Any ideas? The donation shop will remain open if you want to give us a headstart on our next goal.

Once again, thanks you guys! You're ace. ;)

Matt.

What about Island Quiggle next? The PB is 1.4 mil by AvLog, but it's not too hard to get a 30+ day old Quiggle.

islandquiggle.gif

Actually Coconut Jubjubs are FF and Lab only.

Other suggestions-

Wocky - Snow Day

snowwocky.gif

PB cost: 450k

Ghost Krawk

ghostkrawk.gif

Cheapest way seems to be Krawk Transmogrification Potion at 2.5 mil

Draik - Hatched

draikegg.gif

Erm... At least 2 mil.

Those seem to be the expinsive pet ones we're missing.

wow, soon you be out of targets tnt relaseing less and less item/pet related so targets are getting lower

hoow bout this

(coconut jubjub)

mystery island paintbrush is needed to save for (i don't thinky ou got this one, checked the Available for lending)

actually thats a lab only color, the island jubjub looks like my precious Outerspheres if your wondering

wow anime been doing her reserach, though don't you get teh draik one, when you hatch the egg??, or when you visit the nest with the egg??

You visit was a Draik as your active pet. Same with the Karwk one.

Oh golly gosh. So many to choose from! We'll reach a decision once Eric gets back from his holiday, which is Monday by my calculations.

Oh, and now we've got everything purchased for our Fire Blumaroo! We just need to wait 30 days for it to age though, god darn it!

Oh golly gosh. So many to choose from! We'll reach a decision once Eric gets back from his holiday, which is Monday by my calculations.

Isn't it 4th? Then it should be Sunday, by my calculations.

And to be on topic, I really agree on Meowclops or Draik (which I first suggested), but yeah... I won't be able to afford the collateral.