100k per Day Via Habitarium

Cornflakes

How in the world are you at 26 after two days?!

I'm still on level 19 and I started my Habi at least the day I made my new account on neopets which was a month ago!

I generally have mine running all day when I'm on the computer(which is literally all day)and I gain very slowly a level a day if I'm lucky.

And I don't understand what you kids are doing here, are you like.. building the houses, etc and then discarding them for the exp?

And after a storage gets full and can't hold anymore resources, you discard that as well?

Why?

i thought the same when i saw this post, i was only around level 20 in two days of keeping habi on 24/7

although, i hadn't realized that you get 200xp from discarding eggs while they're in the habitarium. i discarded a ton of eggs while they were in the backpack and probably lost a good sum of experience ;_;

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although, i hadn't realized that you get 200xp from discarding eggs while they're in the habitarium. i discarded a ton of eggs while they were in the backpack and probably lost a good sum of experience ;_;

I discard my eggs in my backpack, the xp doesn't show up right away but it does get added. If you ever put all your p3s in their houses discard n egg from your backpack and wait a few seconds for the xp update and you get the xp. Repairing a building with the hammer and upgrading xp shows up during the update as well.

When I started my habi, I got a GLUT of nesters....had 8 before I got something different (a soldier >.<). So I put those lazies to work and eventually built them 8 nests. Then I milked them for eggs throwing away all nesters and soldiers and hatching all workers immediately. I really didn't leave my habi alone. Was always tossing an egg or building something. Of course I also left it on all night. All I know is that by the end of two days of this constant nurturing, I was level 26 and had enough workers to reduce my nesters from 8 to 6 (I let two get killed by pests).

So I guess the secret is having no life for two days? king.gif

does anyone have a picture of how they've set up their habis?

this is what ive done:

k7YTv.png

any suggestions as to how i should reorganize (if at all)? would be much appreciated

i wouldn't know but i feel like its a lot slower than it should be with leveling up now. how long did it take for you guys to get to level 50? i've been at it for a week now and i'm only 31 (had my first batch of p3s die out so suddenly, it surprised me)

also, does it matter if you distribute 30 p3s over 10 resources or have all 30 on 1 resource, will you still get the same amount of exp?

Guys! I made 150K from Habi yesterday!! It can be done! :D

(Hi :)) Azy, I'd probably move your storage a bit closer to your resources to save time. If the storage is ages away you wont get exp as fast. Also, I don't think it's worth putting guard gate things around buildings; When you repair them you get exp, so I pretty much let the blue guys go nuts destroying mine :P Maybe put some around your nesters though if you'd like to make your eggs a bit safer?

You get the same amount of exp no matter what resource you're harvesting or how many are on the same one. However if you have loads on the same resource tile for ages the resource will eventually 'break' and need an hour or so to regenerate itself.

You get the same amount of exp no matter what resource you're harvesting or how many are on the same one. However if you have loads on the same resource tile for ages the resource will eventually 'break' and need an hour or so to regenerate itself.

Hmmmm. I'm 1/2 a level away from 50 so I have started to arrange my habi for np production. In doing so, I completely boxed my p3s to one resource so they are not walking around to attack at different angles. Have not had this "breaking" happen to me yet. Will report if it does. Looking forward to np :) Tank...could you post a screeny?

Hmmmm. I'm 1/2 a level away from 50 so I have started to arrange my habi for np production. In doing so, I completely boxed my p3s to one resource so they are not walking around to attack at different angles. Have not had this "breaking" happen to me yet. Will report if it does. Looking forward to np :) Tank...could you post a screeny?

I can give it a go sweets! I'll put all my workers on one resource now ^_^

(Hi :)) Azy, I'd probably move your storage a bit closer to your resources to save time. If the storage is ages away you wont get exp as fast. Also, I don't think it's worth putting guard gate things around buildings; When you repair them you get exp, so I pretty much let the blue guys go nuts destroying mine :P Maybe put some around your nesters though if you'd like to make your eggs a bit safer?

thanks for the reply

actually if you completely block out your storages, the animation for your p3s putting them in storage is completely skipped and reduces lag quite a bit.

i'll fix up my nests though, i should guard my hatchlings :laughingsmiley:

thanks for the reply

actually if you completely block out your storages, the animation for your p3s putting them in storage is completely skipped and reduces lag quite a bit.

i'll fix up my nests though, i should guard my hatchlings :laughingsmiley:

I thought the pests bug out when they attack nests and don't do damage to them? I have never had a nest damaged from pests.

I thought the pests bug out when they attack nests and don't do damage to them? I have never had a nest damaged from pests.

well i haven't either but i haven't been playing for too long either so i didn't think it'd hurt to take some extra precaution

though if its useless i won't bother..

thanks for the reply

No problem! :D

Thank you soooooo much for that tip!!! I've just done it and it's going to save so much time! <33333

i found a little trick that helps... if you raid someone with 9 soldiers, you can make 9 more workers.

i keep 9 soldiers(5 in barracks at all times)

5-6 nesters depending on my mood

the rest workers (usually 40ish)

the trick is to hatch eggs while your soldiers are raiding(before they return)

i might not always make 100k a day but its really close everyday and sometimes over. i cant tell you how many storages i have right now because the game is down but i have a lot. i think i can hold about 150k of each resourse

i found a little trick that helps... if you raid someone with 9 soldiers, you can make 9 more workers.

i keep 9 soldiers(5 in barracks at all times)

5-6 nesters depending on my mood

the rest workers (usually 40ish)

the trick is to hatch eggs while your soldiers are raiding(before they return)

i might not always make 100k a day but its really close everyday and sometimes over. i cant tell you how many storages i have right now because the game is down but i have a lot. i think i can hold about 150k of each resourse

Wow. So when the soldiers do return, you have something like 55/46 total population?

Does anyone know how to rotate buildings?

As far as I know, you can't rotate buildings...or decorations.

Most of the time on my Habi, I will earn about 20,000 in about 6 hrs, I have about 10 nesters , 4 soldiers and the rest workers:)

You should have a few more soldiers and a few less nesters. I have 6 of each, and 33 workers.

I don't waste my day hatching unneeded eggs for the XP, and I comfortably make 75k+ per day.

(a day = about 12-14 hours of keeping the Habi tab open and collecting gems about three times)

I have been waiting for my current generation of P3s to all die so I can start a new one that will require renewing all at the same time.

So yesterday I had about 36 out of 46 potential P3s. I still made 100k after leaving it on all day (including night) without checking it often.

It really can be done.

Looking forward to a full force of P3s. This remaining generation is set to die on Saturday. I cannot wait. Is that a bit morbid? lol

I still made 100k after leaving it on all day (including night) without checking it often.

It really can be done.

Yeah but I just don't have the heart to keep them working all night. I feel bad enough for them already that I have them fenced in at their resources, so the poor little workers just mine their resources allll day without treats or moving around. Poor things. :sad02:

Looking forward to a full force of P3s. This remaining generation is set to die on Saturday. I cannot wait. Is that a bit morbid? lol

Yes! lol! You are a cruel bugmaster! :P

I agree you should be careful about hatching more p3s while your soldiers are away. Though it may not be a glitch in the truest sense of the word, it might still be considered abuse because it is a way of operating the game in a way it wasn't intended for the purpose of making nps. Sounds like something TNT might get punchy with. Great tips otherwise though! I love making np off my habi.

Hello! ^-^ I just started my Habitarium today and so far I'm at level 10! However, I'm not sure if I'm gathering XP as quickly as I could be! Is there a method that everyone uses to gain XP, or is it just gathering resources and levelling up that way? :]

Also, how is it you make more workers and soldiers? ^.^ I know that nesters can lay eggs, but otherwise I don't know hehe! xD

Sorry for my newbie-ness! ^-^

TDN has a great guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-main/

The guide I used religiously to get to Level 50 is here: http://games.sunnyneo.com/habitarium/

I could spend hours typing and explaining everything, but links are easier. Good luck! :D

TDN has a great guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-main/

The guide I used religiously to get to Level 50 is here: http://games.sunnyneo.com/habitarium/

I could spend hours typing and explaining everything, but links are easier. Good luck! :D

Thank you! Those guides are great! ^-^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.