Goal achieved!

Spastastic

Congratulations!! (: Perhaps a long shot but if you don't already have your two Xweetok's planned out for paint jobs, I have a Skunk Xweetok named Rinbyo up for adoption.

Congratulations!! (: Perhaps a long shot but if you don't already have your two Xweetok's planned out for paint jobs, I have a Skunk Xweetok named Rinbyo up for adoption.

Thanks! I don't actually have the xweetoks yet, but I want to create them -- on the same day so they're the same age, and with similar names. I probably won't create them until I have both paintbrushes. I hope you find Rinbyo a good home, though.

Thanks! I don't actually have the xweetoks yet, but I want to create them -- on the same day so they're the same age, and with similar names. I probably won't create them until I have both paintbrushes. I hope you find Rinbyo a good home, though.

Aw, okay. That sounds really cute. c: Good luck, and thanks!

Oooh, congrats!!! Faerie Lutaris are gorgeous!! :O

I'm planning to paint mine Pirate :D

Niiice! I'm not to keen on Faerie pets but that's still cool. I like Darigan, Mutant, and Halloween pets. The Faerie pets all look the same, but congrats!

Thanks, everyone!

Aw, okay. That sounds really cute. c: Good luck, and thanks!

Actually, with the character plans I have for them, they'll be more creepy than cute... :evil:

Niiice! I'm not to keen on Faerie pets but that's still cool. I like Darigan, Mutant, and Halloween pets. The Faerie pets all look the same, but congrats!

They're not my favorite, and I like a lot of the Darigans and Halloweens more, but I liked the look of the faerie lutari and it suited Mid best.

Congrats! I'm still saving up for a Faerie PB for my Kougra. I also zapped my Lutari Desert & I'm thinking I might keep her that way :)

The desert lutari is really awesome, I'd keep her.