Minecraft, does anyone here play it?

Mandipi

I just finished my latest project, an underwater house (and linking all the caves from all my bases). I also built a sky house that you can jump off into a 4x4x3 square of water that leads to a cave (that leads to the underwater house and my main base).

Anyways, looking for some other players and I thought it would be neat to have a minecraft accomplishment discussion? :3

(also, need a new project idea *grumble grumble*)

Nice! I honestly hated it for the longest time (my boyfriend played it and so did my other two housemates). I didn't understand it and thought it was stupid. Started playing about a month ago and... between it and yyb, it takes up all the time when I'm online.

I like minecraft. I don't play very often because it's pretty laggy on my laptop but I love seeing what people build and the places they discover!

Do any of you watch BlueXephos' youtube videos? They are very hilarious and they have a lot of minecraft related stuff too.

Futuretxvirtupet: Admittedly, I mine more often then building. Mostly if I don't have a project to work on, I just resource mine forever and ever and ever.

Luciana: I have to run minecraft as small as I can get it (including the gui) and still have to take breaks because it gets my laptop so hot. (and it laggy lag. Also, the friends I play on the server with make things way cooler than me, so I enjoy just wandering around and exploring their creations (they do such complicated things) I haven't seen any of those videos, or heard of them! I'll probably get around to that, thanks for the info. o:

They post a lot of things other than minecraft so here is a link to all the minecraft videos they've done. -Click-

By the way, you should post some pictures of the stuff you built. I'd love to see it! When I build something worth sharing I'll post some stuff too. :)

I started playing minecraft right before the sneak ability was implemented. That made making tall floating structures so much safer xD.

I'm currently in the process of making a wall of death that will have a selective fire rate for arrows. It already can put out a few 64 stacks of arrows in seconds :evil:

I'm planning on making a video of it in action once I become proficient at making them in large quantities.