Transferring NP To Side Accounts

Naamah D.

Okay, so I want my pets main and side to stay in the Neolodge. What do I do when I run out of NP on my side accounts and how do I transfer more? Can you get frozen for transferring NP to your sides? How do you do it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I do it through trades, it's pretty easy. Just send a junk item to your side, put it up for trade then bid on it from your main.

It's not against the rules ^_^

I do it through trades, it's pretty easy. Just send a junk item to your side, put it up for trade then bid on it from your main.

It's not against the rules ^_^

How much should I send over? I remember reading that if you are sending too much, it will seem suspicious.

People change mains all the time, so I don't know why sending over a lot would be 'suspicious.'

Since I only use my sides for pet storage, and the only expenditure I have is Neolodging, I send 2K at a time.

I usually send 5k or 10k at a time, and I include a bunch of junk items. The wishlist I always set to "Side account NPs transfer" or "Side account transfer" if I have more expensive items in the lot like wearables. I've never gotten frozen or warned for it, so I assume it's fine :D

That was wicked easy! I sent 2,000 NP to each of my sides. :Does happy dance:. Now they can enjoy their constant stays at the Neolodge.

I usually do it through the shop, setting something cheap like Rotting Driftwood to 99999 and then buy it with my other account

You aren't allowed to have shops on your side accounts, so I wouldn't continue to do that.

You aren't allowed to have shops on your side accounts, so I wouldn't continue to do that.

I have a shop on an old account that's now a side. Should I put that it's closed to avoid complications?? I don't use it obviously but I don't want TNT to think I do :P

Is there a way to delete a shop on a side? My side used to be my main. I want to do everything exactly by the rules, but it doesn't seem like you can delete a shop.