TDN's All-Stars of Fame

Blurrz

Glad to help. :) If Blurrz isn't around, I'll try to keep an eye for updates. :)

Ummm, I don't know. I think I might go for rank 16 and quit there. I'm not big into the goal shields. But I have to see how things go. :)

Yeah! I finally reach All-Star ranking today~I almost thought that I can't make it because it's getting so close to the end, but anyways, I make it!

Please add me to the list, thank you!!!

Congratulations on your achievement ab, best of luck against KD today!

hmm....that makes three documented Maraquan All Stars. No wonder they did so well. Although, Terror Mountain was the first to get more than one on that list. ;)

hmm....that makes three documented Maraquan All Stars. No wonder they did so well. Although, Terror Mountain was the first to get more than one on that list. ;)

We have over 30 All-Stars over at the Terror Mountain boards. Maraqua probably has over 80.

Blurrz.

Are you making a topic like this next year.?

Yup, I expect you to be on the list :P

Thank you! but my team's not looking too good according to the result from yesterday...

Never give up faith!

We have over 30 All-Stars over at the Terror Mountain boards. Maraqua probably has over 80.

Well I only know these boards, if just a little. I'll check out TOTM after I've recovered from this AC tournament. x_x

I mean, in these last four days of the finals I put in 477 games of YYB. Sure it was to the detriment of the sidegames, but I think I've already done fairly well in that regard.

:O woah...I don't know how you guys can make it to all-star! It took me the whole tourney to make it to Rank 2! :( Maybe I'll do better next year, because this is my first year.