Wheel of Extravagance..

Bark-Cat?

I just reached the 100,000 NP mark for my first time playing Neopets. Should I use it on the wheel of extravagance? I know it's taking a big risk, but is it worth it? Should I do it?

Are you the risky type or not?

I've spun the wheel of extravagance three times, and have yet to win anything at all :(

So if you have money to burn (like me) then sure it could be worth it, but if you can't afford to lose it all, then Im not so sure it's wise!

Maybe you'll win lotsa profit though, there are a ton of great prizes!

the decision is yours :]

I'd save up, if I were you. Once you get to the first million neopoints, it's a lot easier after that to keep earning.

Plus the Wheel of Extortion Extravagance has a higher chance of giving you nothing than giving you anything worth selling. :sad01_anim:

I've spun the wheel 4x and each time gotten 25k or less in return... I wouldn't advise it. There are cheaper avatars you can get first!

A side note, as a stock market addict I can't stop myself from telling you this:

If you put in just 30k you could turn that into 100k easily without doing ANYTHING. You just have to wait. And you could put that into the wheel without losing your original NP. Sorry I couldn't help but promote it, I wish I'd found it sooner 0:)

Yeah, I'm still going to save up for it.

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't save up for that! I would save up for cheaper avatars or safer ones... Have you seen the ALP?

In my opinion, I'd still save up Neopoints for other things like Secret Lab Map pieces, Paint Brushes, and Training for your pet.

The Wheel of Extravagance is very risky and it's not fun if you land on the "X". It drained down good Neopoints when I spun it for daily for two weeks.

• 4 months later...

For all what I've heard this wheel is usually not worth it. And I certainly wouldn't recommend blowing your first 100k an this wheel. Better invest it wisely ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.