HelloHello :)

Callie.

Hey Guys! I'm new to the TDN forums.

My name is Callie, but my neopet's username is repetition. You may have seen me on the AC a lot which is usually where I tend to be. I've been playing neopets for a long time, probably around 5 or 6 years. And I'm completely addicted :K

Hey Callie and um...RyoMissingno. :) I'm Kolya and welcome to the TDN forums! I know what you guys mean. I've been playing since basically about the opening of Neopets and I'm still here. Feel free to draw any conclusions you want from that. xP Hope you'll love TDN and find all the help you need!

Hey! I am dcoolb or dcoolbananfan and I have probably played Neopets for over 5 years, but I had my old account splurged... Well! I hope you enjoy the forums!

Hey there Callie and RyoMissingno, I'm Neomysterion, and welcome to TDN!

This is the home for veteran Neopets addicts, and I've been on Neopets since 2002 and still addicted. :D

Hey guys! It's nice to meet alll of you :D And thank you for the welcomes!

It feels good to know that i'm not the only one completely addicted to this website :P

Hey there!

Aw Well I'm glad then ;) Lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.