Dream Team Switch Up

Y'all should have a Lupe on your team...then it'd be like Coltzan is playing with you guys. :P

Hey that wouldn't be a bad idea at all. He could be like his great grandson or something, and just happened to play Yooyuball for fun. I say we find him and get him in training!

Hey that wouldn't be a bad idea at all. He could be like his great grandson or something, and just happened to play Yooyuball for fun. I say we find him and get him in training!

GENIUS IDEA! Though it'd be kind of weird for a god to play for a team, I say there should be a Lupe.

I think that Dorina Hals should come back to team Maraqua, Rhee Solters can stay, but I don't think that we need six Kiko players.

As for Krawk Island, they need to get a Krawk player again, replacing Zayle Sufhaux, because, after all, it's called Krawk Island for a reason. :laughingsmiley:

Y'all should have a Lupe on your team...then it'd be like Coltzan is playing with you guys. :P

I thought of a rather obvious choice for a new Terror Mountain teammate....a Bruce! Penguins? Ice? Duh!

Yeah that's rather obvious but would it replace Osielle Lidelle or Minae Mitora

Edit: or they could have a tuskaninny, so they actually have two polar neopets. Tico Tems could come back if he played most of his games.

I thought of a rather obvious choice for a new Terror Mountain teammate....a Bruce! Penguins? Ice? Duh!

Yeah, I too was thinking that would make good since...Especially since the Ice Bruce is soo cute.

Any color would be a good fit though. I really love penguins, so a new Bruce on any team sounds good to me.

Yeah, I too was thinking that would make good since...Especially since the Ice Bruce is soo cute.

Any color would be a good fit though. I really love penguins, so a new Bruce on any time sounds good to me.

So I'm thinking Osielle and Minae should be replaced by a Bruce and a Gnorbu. I really hope Prytariel doesn't go anywhere; she's my favorite player.

• 3 weeks later...

I bet things get shaken up a lot next year. There are a number of teams that are kind of stagnating, and the more years the tournament goes on it only make since they they will have to retire more of the old guard and bring in new players. Another thing I would really love to see is a bird like species on Maraqua, just cause of that saying about "a bird my love a fish, but where would they build a nest?"