Announcers Be Hatting

I don't know what everyone else is getting, but as far as I can tell the announcers are being a little harsh toward Keetra Deile this tournament. They keep talking about her being a burden and having a luck luster performance, and I was just wanting feedback from other teams.

Are they being hard on everyone's team captain? Or is it possible that they are getting read to retire Keetra? I can't imagine them loosing a cybunny because it's such a popular species, but after clearing out Dasher Soley, arguably one of the tournaments most popular players, I suppose anything is possible.

The only one I'm aware of is when Layton hasn't really scored/didn't score at all, the announcers say something like "members of the Layton Vickles club won't be impressed by his performance, but at least the team scored a victory". Mind you, I did have a similar thing with Kep; they just replaced Layton's name with Kep.

The only one I'm aware of is when Layton hasn't really scored/didn't score at all, the announcers say something like "members of the Layton Vickles club won't be impressed by his performance, but at least the team scored a victory". Mind you, I did have a similar thing with Kep; they just replaced Layton's name with Kep.

Yeah that's pretty similar to one of the messages I get, so perhaps it's the same for all the teams. That's actually a wee bit disappointing.

I'm not partial to Keetra, so I wouldn't mind a change up. Frankly, a plain yellow Cybunny seems an odd fit for the captain of Sloth's team.

"Lackluster Preformance" usually means that they didn't score any (or very few) goals in that game.

That's weird because they just said that about Sela Pretor and she's a defender...why should she be scoring goals?

Although, lackluster performance, could really describe any of my games, LOL. I'm not the best at yooyuball.

That's weird because they just said that about Sela Pretor and she's a defender...why should she be scoring goals?

Although, lackluster performance, could really describe any of my games, LOL. I'm not the best at yooyuball.

I reccomend SoSd for ranking and other things. It is nice, though I can't due to my internet! I am on my phone still!

If you're referring to the commentators talking at the end of a game, that's actually random - occasionally the game will just pick the lowest performing player you had during the past match and display that message with their name. :)

For example, if I play a shutout game where none of the opposing players get anywhere close to my goal, the commentators will remark on our goalkeeper having a poor day. :P

If you're referring to the commentators talking at the end of a game, that's actually random - occasionally the game will just pick the lowest performing player you had during the past match and display that message with their name. :)

For example, if I play a shutout game where none of the opposing players get anywhere close to my goal, the commentators will remark on our goalkeeper having a poor day. :P

Oh I know, that drives me crazy! Especially now when we don't have good control over the keeper...so now the other team scores like 3 goals that I have nothing to do with and they say, "In a close match like this one you have to think that Goltron Mk I's stellar play is what made the difference." And I'm like...NO IT DIDN'T! That fool almost cost me the game. Or I beat a team like 10 to nothing and it says "In a close match, "and I'm like, uh...I doesn't get any less close.

That's happened sometimes I get a shut out and the announcers say either " considering the day *Valtonous Rea had faerieland did have a tough day."

*It also says Delma Harrence or Ciona Broan*