Yayyy!!!

Tank Girl

I entered a poem into the competition a couple of days ago and I just got this!

Dear Shannon,

Your entry for Poetry Contest has been held over by the judges. While this does not mean that you have won, it does mean that you have made a good first impression and they have saved your entry for closer consideration. That is a good sign. ;)

We just want to make sure you are aware of this in case you had it in mind to change your entry. It would probably be best not to at this point. ;)

So congratulations! If the status of your entry changes after further perusal, you will be notified.

Sincerely,

Poetry Contest Judges

---------------

Added notes from the judge:

---------------

The Faerie Shoyru has been held over.

I was sure it wouldn't even be recognised as there's so many pet days around this time! I am so happy :D

Has anyone else got this before, and if so did you get in in the end???

Well on one poem I submitted during the Faerie's Ruin plot, I got a hold-over NM but nothing came of it.

However, on my Tyrannian Victory Day poem, I got a hold-over NM & then mine was chosen & I got a Mystery Island Paint Brush :)

I guess that means it could go either way, but I wish you the best of luck & as others have said, would love to read your poem!

Well on one poem I submitted during the Faerie's Ruin plot, I got a hold-over NM but nothing came of it.

However, on my Tyrannian Victory Day poem, I got a hold-over NM & then mine was chosen & I got a Mystery Island Paint Brush :)

I guess that means it could go either way, but I wish you the best of luck & as others have said, would love to read your poem!

Ahh I really hope mine's the latter! :P

Mystery Island PB is a brilliant prize to get, well done :D I loved your poem it was awesome!