What is the quickest way to earn neopoints?

tafeltennisden

i am wondering what the quickest way is to earn a lot of neopoints.

* is it by playing games?

* or is it by restocking? if it is restocking is it then buying a lot of items with low profit, or is it better to refresh and wait for a rare item to buy and resell? (but that may be hard to sell)

* or are there other ways?

Habitarium is an excellent way of earning neopoints. Get up to level 50 and you can make around 100k a day with minimal effort.

You can make a lot more money restocking but it takes a lot of patience and effort.

edit: oh yea. and if you're the creative type you can enter contests to make some extra neopoints. The prizes are random, but sometimes you can get really good stuff.

I cosign on Habitarium. I have made tooooons. It's so simple to just leave open and go on about your business. I especially use it on those days where I don't feel like playing games as much.

Good luck! Just make sure you keep collecting the purple gems. Maybe read the thread on the lockout issues just so you can make sure to avoid them.

Habitarium and Keyquest - got me over 200k in a couple of days. Habitarium does plateau off after about level 40 or so, putting it a lot more work than the money gives back, however hitting cap at 50 means lots of nps per day. I also play certain games that I'm good at 3x per day and usually get about 5k from that.

I tried sniping codestones and neggs and other ETS when I had the SSW, and I made a decent living, but I was constantly running into problems and bad shops.

It required a lot of patience and work, and my Habitarium brings in almost as much money now, and with far less effort.

But a good snipe is a good snipe.

So I guess really the best way to make NP is to play Neopets a lot. Playing games, reselling, sniping, and habi combined will make tons of np.

thanks for the tips.

i have never tried habitarium, so i am going to try that.

i have problems playing keyquest because i have an older computer which is very slow

my other things i do is playing some favorite games where i can quickly play and earn some quick money (10k in 10 minutes) and buying each day stocks waiting for them ro raise

if you have an older computer, Habitarium might give you problems too. I mean, I have Vista and I've been having tons of problems running it, or any flash game.

Anybody know if there's a way to run Habitarium on lower quality? :O

if you have an older computer, Habitarium might give you problems too. I mean, I have Vista and I've been having tons of problems running it, or any flash game.

Anybody know if there's a way to run Habitarium on lower quality? :O

If you use firefox you can download this.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/low-quality-flash/

other ways you can get habi to lag less is to

~zoom all the way out when you're not playing

~block your p3s or storages so they wont walk the them after they collect resources

If you use firefox you can download this.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/low-quality-flash/

other ways you can get habi to lag less is to

~zoom all the way out when you're not playing

~block your p3s or storages so they wont walk the them after they collect resources

Ooh I hadn't thought of playing on FF (I use Chrome), thanks! :D

What do you mean block my P3s? Shouldn't I let them drop off the resources they collect? o_O

EDIT: Aww, it doesn't work in FF4 :( But i'm going to try playing Hab in FF anyway and see how it goes

What do you mean block my P3s? Shouldn't I let them drop off the resources they collect? o_O

A lot of the lag is caused by the animations (or that's my understanding at least). They still "drop off" the stuff they collect, but they don't walk over there and then back to the resource, therefore reducing the animations and lag. Just use pinecone shard fence pieces and wooden stick fences and they should work to block off the p3s. It can also help protect the nesters from pests (and the "confused soldier glitch" is fixed because they just fight the pests in a different part of the habi if there is a pest by the nests.)