Loads :D It's really handy!

I find whenever the page loads and I click on the 'Complete Course' button literally straight away, I will usually get a Super Bonus if I'm in time :P

I got the Super Bonus boost at the Training School as well several times. It's completely random in my opinion, yet it does help a lot if you do get it. :king:

It's really rare, but I think you could get your chances increased with the Lutari Talisman...

I've been doing at least four courses a day and I've only gotten one super bonus in the past week...

:laughingsmiley: Ironic. It had been awhile since I got the bonus. (I don't train super often.) I just got her out of training:

Woohoo!

Congratulations! Aitvara now has increased Endurance!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 2 points!! ***

When I was training more often, I got it quite often.

EDIT: I put her in training immediately after she got out and:

Congratulations! Aitvara now has increased Endurance!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 2 points!! ***

I'm pretty sure it's just random. I get it, on average, every 5 or 6 training sessions. It's pretty sweet, especially in the higher levels when it costs a TON just to go up 1 point.

Oh wow, I've gotten it probably 4-5 times, and I've only trained my bori about 10 times or so. I really don't have the money to funnel into training at the moment, especially when (because of the lab ray) I have to get his level to about 80 before I can train his horribly low defense.