so what do you have to do to get lent ?!!?!

Angeló

People are making boards, lending MSPP and BGC ... and I always get skipped ... I have a fairly good account and I swear one week accounts get lent ... because they "know someone who knows someone" ..?!! also some people get lent on their sides ,,,

it's really annoying ... I was skipped 6 times in 2 days !!!!!!!! but this new "cool girl" who practically lives on the neoboards sparked up a "friendship" with this rich dude who got her lent everything (his items his friends') ...

Neopets is so much like real life it's freaky ... a cheeky girl can get away with anything and a cheating rich dude can have anything he wants ... :angry:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

The title of this thread has been edited: Please keep all titles and posts strictly G-rated and free of sexual refreences of all kinds.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've never been lent items. xD Well. Icy Snowflake on TDN, but that's it.

I have been lent pets, but only from TDN and from someone who lends a bunch on the Neoboards. Like, has a whole chain and everything. o_O;

I've never asked to be lent items. x_x I just assume people will tell me no and I'm not really social on the Neoboards, so.

Good luck getting lent BGC and MSPP!

TDN lent me the OG :) thanks a lot dear Cornflakes

maybe when I get my CC trophy upgrade ill feel a bit better (i know my prize will suck but i want the trophy upgrade)

I'm not really social on the Neoboards, so.

me neither ...

The title of this thread has been edited

well , if a cartoon dog can say it ... so should we :eh: