I Guessed the Weight of the Marrow!

Cornflakes

ah ha ha! That's awesome! Congrats! I guess your number HAD to eventually come up lol. I don't bother with the marrow. If there was an avatar for it, I probably would.

Well done honey!!!

I won it last year with 654 I think it was :P hehe I got a Marrow Blade or something

There really should be an avatar for this. I bet it would be awesome.

I have guessed the Marrow about 7 times before ... the prizes are just not worth it ... one would think they'd be rare and more expensive ...

IF there's an avatar for this , I bet I'll be the last one to get it .. hah! that's how great my luck is :laughingsmiley:

I had a strategy: Guess the same number every single day. Finally, it paid off today:

marrow.jpg

For my efforts, I have been awarded a Marrow Bean. It's going for around 3K on the wiz. :sad02:

Every day! Wow! How long did it take you?

Well done honey!!!I won it last year with 654 I think it was :P hehe I got a Marrow Blade or somethingThere really should be an avatar for this. I bet it would be awesome.

Or at least a trophy, or a high-score table, or SOMETHING. Sigh

p.s. My standard guess was 682.

I have guessed the Marrow about 7 times before ... the prizes are just not worth it ... one would think they'd be rare and more expensive ... IF there's an avatar for this , I bet I'll be the last one to get it .. hah! that's how great my luck is :laughingsmiley:

...7 times?! o_O I've never seen anyone on the forum post that they guessed correctly. I searched it and everything. You should have said something along the lines of "I got it right but the prizes suck" so I would have stopped wasting my time (and maybe others would too)...

Every day! Wow! How long did it take you?

Oh, only about...2 years. lol

Or at least a trophy, or a high-score table, or SOMETHING. Sigh

p.s. My standard guess was 682.

Apparently it's the same marrow all day because I just won :whistle:

...7 times?! o_O I've never seen anyone on the forum post that they guessed correctly. I searched it and everything. You should have said something along the lines of "I got it right but the prizes suck" so I would have stopped wasting my time (and maybe others would too)...

Well the 7 times span over a period of many years .. I always count the things I achieved on my previous account :D

On this account I only guess it twice ... but I wasn't very active on TDN then ... anyway I haven't played it in more than a year ...