Painting my pet

well for me...it depends on the gender that you have like for example: if its GIRL cybunny then you should paint it royal or faerie,but if its a BOY cybunny than you should paint it like maractite or hallowen.But it doesn't matter,you should choose what is right for your pet. :yes:

It also depends on your budget ... but in general Baby , Christmas , Biscuit , Cloud , Desert , Plushie , Rainbow and Island are all very nice colors ...

what about Strawberry to match your username ?? it's also a really nice color on Cybunnies

Cybunnys are pretty much awesome no matter what you paint them, so I think it really depends on how much you want to spend. After poking around the rainbow pool yesterday, I fell in love with Woodland cybunnies. But it really depends on your own preferences and again, how much you have/are willing to spend. Maybe decide your budget and then narrow it down to PBs within your budget?